Sunday, May 27, 2012

Serenity + Freebie

Serenity, a warm Spring kit by eqrAveziur Designs. Discover how easily you can keep your memories with this largest and authentic kit designed specifically for your most beloved photographs. Grab it on DigitalScrapbookingStudio


I made this LO with help of Kreen Kreations Template Pack #2. You can buy the pack here.


I always smile when I see this photo. It gives me warm feeling.. make me miss them again and again.


Here comes a quickpage freebie just for you. Grab it here or click the image bellow. Make sure you will use it for your personal use only. Don't forget to buy the whole kit. Cause it's lovely :)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this light, gentle colors & beautiful layout. Thank you very much for the QP !

    ReplyDelete