Friday, June 1, 2012

Let Down Your Hair + Freebie

This is a cartoon inspired kit named "Let Down Your Hair", inspired by Rapunzel & Piper's Party, 4 My Babies Scraps presented a very cute purple kit. You can grab it on her store.



My LOs using this kit. This is Piper's birthday. I wish her lots of happiness & joy :) 


I made this LO with help of Page Made Easy Layer Template by Just So Scrappy they are really easy... try them yourself :)


for you my beautiful reader, please grab a taste of this cute kit here or click the image bellow. Make sure you will use it for your personal use only. Have fun everyone. Thank you for coming :)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 9 post on Jun. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete