Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baked With Love - My First CT Project

Sooo happy (I know I keep saying that in every opening of the post).... but it's true. I am soo happy that I finally a member of Deli Scraps Creative Team :) Thank you Min for the opportunity.

The first lay out I made come from A delicious kit name "Baked With Love". It's soo yummy that you can almost smell the cookies.


The kit is perfect to make your own recipe books. There are plenty of possibilities to make from this bundle. Baked With Love is brought to you by the collab team of Deli Scraps by MinKimberkatt ScrapsMoonDesigns, and SKrapper Digitals.

And here's my LO using this wonderful kit:


My daughter love to bake many kind of cookies, and this fantastic recipe come from Elizabeth.


This is my daughter & her friend making Banana Bread, an easy peasy recipe that she can do almost without my help :D

And for you my reader here's a QP freebie. Just click into the image or link below to grab the QP.

Download QP here: http://bit.ly/r58wFT

So yummmmmy, right?
Because lots of download, sometimes my account in Boxnet is out of bandwith.
You can try the mirror download here.

No comments:

Post a Comment