Saturday, November 26, 2011

Coming in from the Cold + Freebie

Another beautiful kit come from Kaymee Designs. Made with beautiful color scheme. It will be 20% off until 4 December on Digiridoo Scraps.



Kaymee is having a closing store SALE. All her product is 20% off until 4 December 2011.


And here's my LO using this kit


And for you my lovely reader, I made a beautiful quickpage out of this page. Grab here or click the image bellow. Make sure you use it for your personal use only. Thank for coming :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pub Lala!!
    Your layout is beautiful! :)
    I'll share your freebie on my Facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'll make good use of it!

    ReplyDelete