Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Always + Freebie

Beautiful Romance kit from Le Petit Scrap. Perfect for scrapping your photo with the one you love. You can grab the kit here.




When I saw this kit, I remember my beloved aunty who has struggle with breast cancer and past away last year. We're very close and she's like my second mother for me. I love & miss her so much but I'm sure she's much happier now cause she's not feeling the pain anymore.


for you my beloved reader, a taste of this beautiful kit come as quickpage for you. Grab it here or click the image bellow. Make sure you will use it for your personal use only. Have a blessed day :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete