Monday, November 21, 2011

Grandpa Treasures + Freebie

This kit is a little view of a Vintage/Heritage products for your past and today photos. Another great kit from eqrAveziur. You can grab it on the Studio.


And here are my LOs using this cute kit:

The "sweetest smile" LO is part of Clutter It Challenge by Darlene Design. Thank you Darlene for the starter page. 



And for you my lovely reader, I made this special QP just for you. Click on the image bellow or here to grab it. Make sure you use it for your personal use only. Thank for coming :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow!Beautiful page and songs:) Thanks for the QP.Have a great day...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love the clustering around the frame... It's a great QP, mbak Lala...

    Recently, I created a digi-scrap bloog (inspired by you, of course. lol). Could you visit and leave some comments, please? Maybe we can follow each other :)

    http://nadiascraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete