Sunday, December 11, 2011

Truly Thankful + Freebie

Pixelily Designs has released her new kit. Truly Thankful. This kit tells you about how we can be very grateful to every single thing happens everyday. Scrap with kit what you are thankful for, for the love, the life, the happiness, and many more. This pack has 15 papers and 50 elements plus 1 set alpha.

You can have it here.


Here are my LOs using this kit. The first LO is my good friend Ade & her lovely husband on their trip to Singapore. Look how cute they are together... so blessed by the love God has given to them.


This is my little princess Tata


As always for you my beautiful reader. I made a special cluster freebie. You can get it here or click the image bellow. Make sure you use it for your personal use only.


Thank you for reading :)

1 comment: