Friday, December 9, 2011

Santa's Workshop + Freebie

Santa's Workshop is "Santa's Workshop" is 4 My Babies's first Christmas kit for the 2011 season!! It is SUPER cute and jammed packed with all sorts of boy and girl "elfs" of all ethnicities! It has The BIG guy!! and Mrs. Claus!! Eight tiny reindeer, and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer too!! A little work bench with tools for the elves, and tons of presents and toys!!

There is even a castle for Santa, and Mrs. Claus…and of COURSE the workshop!! Everything you would expect to see at the north pole!! It is great for boys and girls, for scrapping all those holiday pictures!!

You can grab it here.


And here are my LOs using this kit. Thank you Eka who has kindly let me borrow her handsome boys to be my models this time. 



For you  my lovely reader, I made this cute cluster. You can grab it here or click the image bellow. Make sure you use it for your personal use only.



Thank you for reading :)

1 comment: