Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Beloved Holiday + Freebie

After releasing the incredible collaboration on "Father Christmas", with its vintage style and classic style, here it comes the first childhood kit from eqrAveziur Designs. Beloved Holiday is a kit full with Eva's hand draw of angels, Christmas ornaments, and using colors slightly different from what we used to have on Christmas. I hope you like it.

Here's the preview of the kit. You can have it on the Studio.


or you may interested on the super saver bundle packed with many goodies for only $18.44 $7.38 (60% off). Here.


Here are my LOs using this kit. This is my cousin, Abby with his friend, Diba. 


This is my little daughter Tata, singing on my studio music.


And for you my lovely reader, I made special quickpage from this kit. Grab it here or the image bellow. Make sure you use it for your personal use only. 


Thank for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment